Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia 2008
Routledge, 2007 - 758 pagina's
Extensive coverage of the political, economic and social affairs of the region. This impartial up-to-date survey of the countries and territories that make up the region includes:
* incisive analysis by acknowledged experts
* the latest statistics on the major economic indicators and population
* invaluable directory material.
* leading authorities on the region analyse topics of regional importance including: An Economic Survey of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS); International Relations of Russia and the CIS; The Politics of Energy in the Caspian Sea Region; Uneven Progress towards Democracy in the Region; Poverty and Social Welfare; Organized Crime; The Politics of Water in Central Asia; and Environmental Degradation.
Individual chapters on every country containing:
* an introductory survey, containing essays on the geography, recent history and economy of each country, which includes a map and full chronology
* an extensive statistical survey of economic indicators, which include area and population, health and welfare, agriculture, forestry, fishing, mining, industry, finance, trade, transport, tourism, media and education.
*†a full directory containing names, addresses, contact numbers and e-mail and internet addresses for the following areas: the constitution, the government, legislature, local government, political organizations, diplomatic representation, the judiciary, religion, the media, finance, trade and industry, transport, tourism, culture, education, social welfare, the environment and defence
*†a useful bibliography, providing sources for further research.
Who's Who in Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia
* biographical details on more than 160 of the leading political figures in the region.
* detailed information on the following: regional organizations; research institutes; a select periodicals bibliography and a select books bibliography.
Probeer deze zoekopdracht voor alle uitgaven: Tihipko
Resultaten 1-0 van 0
Wat mensen zeggen - Een recensie schrijven
Eastern Europe, Russia and Central Asia 2004, Volume 4
Taylor & Francis Group
Geen voorbeeld beschikbaar - 2003
Russias Place in the World and the International
An Economic Survey of the Commonwealth
International Relations of Russia and
60 andere gedeelten niet weergegeven