Tomorrow’s changes are coming. With guidance from this invaluable resource, you can prepare for them today!
The tumultuous changes in the business world during the last decade have forced too many to focus on the short term, rushing to figure out how to produce quarterly profits in chaotic conditions. As a result, the longer view is often obscured, leaving businesses so busy fighting today’s battles that they are completely unprepared for tomorrow’s war. The next cataclysmic wave is surging relentlessly ahead, demanding leaders who can steer their companies through complexity and change.
In Leadership 2030, six megatrends are uncovered for the forward-thinking leader that will dramatically impact organizations' markets, cultures, systems, and processes:
1. Globalization 2.0: Asia dominates the global economy.
2. Climate change: Sustainability becomes imperative.
3. Individualism: Freedom of choice erodes loyalty.
4. Digitization: Boundaries blur between private and working lives.
5. Demographic changes: Aging populations intensify the talent war.
6. Converging technologies: The sharpest tech shift in history is around the corner.
Research findings and case studies, drawn from original research conducted jointly with foresight company Z-Punkt and further analyzed by Hay Group, provide compelling evidence of each megatrend and highlight the skills, capabilities, and attitudes leaders must cultivate in order to maneuver through it all.