This new, revised handbook builds on the success of the first edition, offering dental students and practitioners a concise, practical and highly illustrated guide to the day-to-day management of child patients. Extensive color illustrations throughout the book help facilitate diagnosis of dental abnormalities, and up-to-date, expanded information makes this book an essential companion in the dental office.
- Concise presentation addresses the management of all common dental conditions seen in children, including children with special needs.
- Over 200 color illustrations facilitate the diagnosis of dental abnormalities.
- Essential, practical information is presented in a highly accessible and useful format.
- The convenient handbook size ensures that the book can be easily referred to in the clinical setting.
- The chapter on child management has been divided into two separate chapters, with the first covering assessment and the second addressing pain control to present more emphasis on local anesthesia, sedation, and general anesthesia.
- Chapters on restorative dentistry and orthodontics are completely rewritten to reflect the latest advances and techniques in the field.
- All content throughout the book has been meticulously reviewed and updated.