publication in part by the late H. N. Coleridge: completed and published by his
widow. 2 vols. 1847.
4. Memoir and Letters of Sara Coleridge [Mrs. H. N. Coleridge]. Edited by her
daughter. 2 vols. 1873.
5. Memorials of Coleorton: being Letters from Coleridge, Wordsworth and his sister,
Southey, and Sir Walter Scott, to Sir George and Lady Beaumont of Coleorton,
Leicestershire, 1803-1834. Edited by William Knight, University of St. Andrews.
2 vols. Edinburgh, 1887.
6. Early Recollections; chiefly relating to the late S. T. Coleridge, during his long
residence in Bristol. By Joseph Cottle. 2 vols.
7. Reminiscences of S. T. Coleridge and R. Southey.
recast of '6,' with additions.)
18. Memoirs of William Wordsworth. By Christopher Wordsworth, D.D., Canon of
Westminster [afterwards Bishop of Lincoln]. 2 vols.