Business Process Management
Routledge, 21 jan. 2014 - 688 pagina's
Business Process Management, a huge bestseller, has helped thousands of leaders and BPM practitioners successfully implement BPM projects, enabling them to add measurable value to their organizations. The book’s runaway success can be attributed partly to its overview of all major useful frameworks (such as LEAN and Six Sigma) without over-investment in one over another, and a unique emphasis on BPM’s interrelationship with organizational management, culture and leadership—BPM is about people as much as processes. Its common-sense approach teaches how BPM must be well-integrated across an entire business if it’s to be successful: augmented and aligned with other management disciplines.
This highly anticipated third edition brings Jeston and Nelis’ practicable frameworks and solutions up-to-date with the latest developments in BPM, including the application of the frameworks to value-driven BPM.
This thoroughly revised and updated new edition includes:
• Enhanced pedagogy to help students learn and tutors use the book for their classes: now includes learning outcomes, chapter topics, learning objectives, highlighted key points, chapter summaries, critical discussion points and self-test questions
• New and revised case studies throughout
• New chapters on questions that have become more crucial since the second edition’s publication: How should we start—top-down or bottom-up? Should we be customercentric? How does BPM link to today’s most pertinent management and technology issues? What are the critical success factors?
• Due to popular demand, a new and expanded section on IT in BPM
• A brand new companion website including slides and assignment answers!
Wat mensen zeggen - Een review schrijven
Introduction tothe thirdedition
What is business process management?
How can we demystify business process management?
Overige edities - Alles weergeven
Business Process Management: Practical Guidelines to Successful Implementations
John Jeston,Johan Nelis
Gedeeltelijke weergave - 2006