The Essential Dale Carnegie: Curated Wisdom from 3 Bestselling Books
Hachette India, 25 sep. 2016 - 328 pagina's
THE ONLY BOOK YOU’LL EVER NEED FOR LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE.
Ever wondered what makes successful people tick? According to legendary speaker and self-help guru Dale Carnegie, it’s their great interpersonal skills and how they effectively remove stress and anxiety from their day-to-day life. In this one-of-a-kind selection of Carnegie’s works, you will find carefully curated excerpts from three of his bestselling classics – How to Win Friends and Influence People (which alone has sold over 30 million copies worldwide), The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking and How to Stop Worrying and Start Living – which will help you master the essential skills to lead a happier, more successful life.
This book will teach you:
• How to communicate effectively in any situation and make a good first impression
• How to handle criticism and use it constructively
• How to be a better leader and inspire your team to success
• How to develop your public speaking skills to leave an impression on your audience
• How to develop good working habits to keep yourself motivated
• How to incorporate positivity in your everyday routine to lead a stress-free life