« VorigeDoorgaan »
1. Mrs. Palmer moistened the leaves of the palm.
The cook put the yolks into the almond cake.
3. The horse balked when he saw the calf on the walk. 4. The calm reading of the psalm was balm to the weary listeners.
5. Stella often read the epistle of Paul the Apostle.
6. Mrs. Lincoln fastened the glistening whistle to the Christmas tree.
7. The hostler hastened to fasten the bridle on the chestnut horse.
8. The hustling, bustling, jostling, talking crowd left the depot.
9. The colonel sat in the castle listening to the whistling wind and the rustling leaves.
1. Will's sister has been to Richmond, Virginia.
2. Tillie is busy with her knitting.
3. The kingfisher is sitting in the big hickory.
4. Liverpool and Plymouth are in England.
5. Milk is shipped long distances to cities and villages.
1. The sick musician made a quick trip to his physician.
2. Mr. Smith visited the mill in the village.
3. Willard read about Lincoln and Wilson in his history.
4. The Missouri River is a tributary of the Mississippi. 5. Jim injured his wrist when he slipped on the hill. 6. The women will bring the sieves and the quilts into the building.
7. Philip read fifteen pages in his English literature and six in his physical geography.
8. Nicholas is studying civics and wishes to become a citizen.
9. The silver buckle on the little pink slipper in the window glistened.
10. Did the Pilgrims invite the Indians to a Thanksgiving dinner?
11. "Ah, soon on field and hill,
I killed not thee with half so good a will."