« VorigeDoorgaan »
1. Albert and Adam saw the animals at the menagerie. 2. Patsy planted pansies and nasturtiums in the box. 3. Abigail wore a black calico dress and a drab sash. 4. The captain took the hatchet and ran up the ladder. 5. Samuel played the banjo and Mandy sang.
6. Harriett put the matches into the package. 7. The rancher captured the animal in the quagmire. 8. The jackal and the rabbit ran along the bank. 9. Dan packed the apples and Jack packed the jam. 10. Hattie Pratt creamed the carrots and the cabbage. 11. The trapper heard the angry animals snapping. 12. Nat put down the lantern and ran to help Daniel carry the can of sap.
13. In January Sally's ancestors left Kansas and came back to Massachusetts.
14. The band at the camp played the Star Spangled Banner as the flag was lowered.
15. "Blessings on thee, little man,
Barefoot boy with cheek of tan."
1. Lottie is fond of hot chocolate.
2. Polly's bonnet bobbed when she nodded.
3. Olive dropped her doll on the dock.
4. A flock of swans was on the pond.
5. Mr. Roberts, Oscar, and John play golf.
6. The shopper lost the box of socks on the trolley. 7. The odd hostler hopped to the top of the omnibus.
1. The pollen fell from the poppy to the sod.
2. The robber did not unlock the doctor's box.
3. Thomas and Robert took a snapshot of the yacht.
4. An orange, a watch, and a wallet were in Donald's pockets.
5. The oxen plodded onward and Roger followed.
6. The cobbler stopped tapping and watched the clock. 7. Mrs. Swan gave Oliver a dollar for doing odd jobs. 8. Warren followed the dog to the hollow log.
9. The honest scholar did not keep the volume.
10. Dorothea wanted to go to the opera with Constance and Conrad.
11. Dolly put the hot waffles and the chocolate pot on Molly's copper tray.
A drop of ink dropped on the college catalogue and blotted the top line.
13. Otto saw a rod, a box, a lock, a clock, and many odd objects in the shop.
1. Uncle trudged up the rough bluff.
2. The hungry monkey ate a number of nuts. 3. Mr. Young's son won the sum of money.
4. Duncan studied about the Dutch Governors. 5. Under the umbrella sat Augustus and Humphrey.
6. Mother left the cup and the bucket near the pump. 7. Russel bumped into the stump and fell into the mud with a thud.
1. The duck dug among the scrubby shrubs for bugs. 2. There is enough lumber to construct the hull.
3. In summer salmon come to the Columbia River. 4. Mrs. Nun's cousin sent her some butter and some plums from the country.
5. The dusky hunter gave the gun to his trusty chum. 6. The cunning skunk will run under the brushwood. 7. Bunny did not jump or move a muscle when he heard the hunter's gun.
8. Justin jumbled the rusty nails, buckets, pumps, and other rubbish in the junk shop.
9. Does a bubbling brook come tumbling down from the upland country?
The honey bees hummed and hummed all through the sunny summer months.
11. The Governor and the Judge rushed from the subway tunnel to the public meeting.
12. Joy! Joy! she cried; my task is done,
The gates are passed and heaven is won. . . .